From the Nashville Tax Blog
Look, as a CPA, I work with a lot of small businesses and prepare returns that have some complexity. These are my typical clients. But not everyone needs that level of detailed CPA work. If you only have a W-2, you can easily file online for free! For those of you...
Tax season is officially under way! I have been in touch with many of you. All of those required should have sent their 1099's to recipients by the February 1st deadline (see below). If you still need to file your 1099's, please get in touch with me immediately so...
As we bring in 2016, we still must wrap up 2015. And that means taxes. Download NashTax's comprehensive report below. Here are some highlights... Standard deduction. The standard deduction inches up to $6,300 for singles and married persons filing separate returns...
How I Am Different
Available to sit down or accessible virtually, hi-tech tools available for you, and down to earth discussions about your finances.
FlexibleI understand you are busy. That's why we can meet in person or have virtual meetings while you are on the go.
TechnologyOur financial planning technology is state of the art - access your financial information in one place, anytime, and anywhere.
StraightforwardFee-only fiduciary. No selling products. Just helping you learn and grow. That means your success is my top priority.
I have several questions for you:
- Does the thought of meeting with a tax CPA give you anxiety?
- Does the very thought of taxes make you feel uneasy, concerned, or stressed out?
- Does thinking about gathering your information at the end of the year make you cringe?
- Are you a bit nervous whether your business it set up correctly with the state and the IRS?
- Do you want to gain control of your personal and business finances but are unsure how to do so and whether you are “doing it right”?
Organize and Simplify.
Business owners have many more planning opportunities (ahem... tax saving opportunities) than typical employees. Please call me to discuss and ensure you aren't leaving anything on the table.