From the Nashville Tax Blog
So you are seeing colleagues post questions about 1099’s. Does this apply to you? Do you have any action items? Well, let’s see! This 1099 guide pertains strictly to the self-employed, those working side hustles, and those who hire out independent contractors. In...
2017 Planning for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) We have will have a new law in effect January 1, 2018. This is the largest tax reform in thirty years, which will take some time to digest and develop solid planning strategies into the future. However, we do know...
See file included below for the 2017 Comprehensive Tax Figures...
How I Am Different
Available to sit down or accessible virtually, hi-tech tools available for you, and down to earth discussions about your finances.
FlexibleI understand you are busy. That's why we can meet in person or have virtual meetings while you are on the go.
TechnologyOur financial planning technology is state of the art - access your financial information in one place, anytime, and anywhere.
StraightforwardFee-only fiduciary. No selling products. Just helping you learn and grow. That means your success is my top priority.
I have several questions for you:
- Does the thought of meeting with a tax CPA give you anxiety?
- Does the very thought of taxes make you feel uneasy, concerned, or stressed out?
- Does thinking about gathering your information at the end of the year make you cringe?
- Are you a bit nervous whether your business it set up correctly with the state and the IRS?
- Do you want to gain control of your personal and business finances but are unsure how to do so and whether you are “doing it right”?
Organize and Simplify.
Business owners have many more planning opportunities (ahem... tax saving opportunities) than typical employees. Please call me to discuss and ensure you aren't leaving anything on the table.